Thursday, February 7, 2008

Welcome Everyone



Hello To All,

We are excited to be joining the group as you read through  "When Sinners Say I Do". Karen and I have not received the book yet so we are looking forward to reading your comments and reflections on the chapters you have read so far. We should be able to get a feel for where you are with your reading from your postings. I don't know if I know everybody involved in the study so I think a greeting would be a nice way to start off this blog. Just say hello and give a summary of your feelings about the book so far. We are looking forward to hanging out with everybody in cyberspace. 

2 comments:

micah said...

I'm excited you two sinners are reading this book too! Thank you for setting this up. You da man!

Mike Simmons said...

Chris and Karen--As I look at the picture of your family, I am amazed of God's incredible kindness in your lives. May you both keep the gospel in the very center of everything and always stay in the shadow of the cross. Amazing grace...how sweet the SOUND!! Soli Deo gloria...