Thursday, February 7, 2008

HOWDY!

Hey guys. Well, I'm a sinner who said, "I do." Thanks to Mike and his reformed revival, I've come under a daily barrage of sin squashing quotes and meditations. I'm really enjoying this book. I am also feeling the need for a more authentic, faithful witness of Christ within the marriage he's given Amanda and I.

In A Journey Worth Taking, Charles Drew (is that his name, Mike?) says that at the core, all reality is covenantal (or relational). I"ve been musing on that. I also glanced at a passage where it's mentioned in Genesis that man and woman were made in the IMAGE of God, not the IMAGES of God. This bears witness to the mysterious unity and diversity within the Godhead and our marriages as a testimony and embodiment thereof. Two persons reflecting one image of a God in three persons, blessed trinity. Let's sing all together now!

No comments: